Urine Need of an Aid.

Being a woman really sucks when you REALLY have to pee.

Men have it fairly easy. You can pretty much go anywhere without having to strip down. We women have to rely on finding a restroom quickly, risk catching something from a dirty toilet seat and/or be comfortable finding a random bush to pee behind.

None of these are ideal when you have to go.

But even though none of these are ideal... I don't know how I feel about two different companies' solutions.

My Sweet Pee

Go Your Way

Both are "urination aids" for women.

My Sweet Pee is more geared towards being used in public restrooms so that women don't actually have to sit down to go. (You'd be surprised, guys, bu how often we ladies find pee on toilet seats in public places.)

The other one, Go Your Way, is for when you just have to pee and can't find a place to go. You pee in it and dump it out.

Sure, sounds easy enough to use both.. But my buddy kT and I both agree that we would find ways to mess up the process and end up making a big mess on ourselves.

My friend Wighty wanted to know, when I sent him these links, if I had "penis envy."

"TOTALLY!" I wrote back to him.

He said that "They would just get you into more trouble than they're worth."

I wasn't sure if he was talking about the "urination aids" or a "penis."

Comments

Popular Posts