My Kind of Art.

Now, this is an enjoyable way to spend an afternoon in Toronto!

Tomorrow evening, I leave for my 24 hour excursion to Seattle for a search engine marketing conference. It's a quick trip. I am flying out just for Thursday's portion of the two-day conference. Then, Thursday night, I hop a plane back to the "east side" and up to Toronto for the weekend.

The purpose of the Canadian excursion? We have friends who are getting married Friday night. Then on Saturday, we are spending the afternoon with the in-laws "neighborhood hunting." Despite growing up in Toronto, my husband wants to tour the neighborhoods so that I can pick out where we will end up living.

But Sunday afternoon, I fully intend to hit up the Bata Shoe Museum. What better way could a shoe-lover spend an afternoon? (Except for maybe doing some shoe shopping themselves. But I am kinda broke right now. So no new shoes till after pay day.)

This will be very exciting. I am dying to check out the "Walk of Fame" exhibit.

Comments

Popular Posts