Now This Is Service.

When I was a member of the Boston Sports Club, I always had to scour the far corners of their website to find the "operations hours" for holidays. Inevitably, there were a few times when either myself or my husband got them wrong and walked all the way to the gym to find it closed.

But I am no longer stuck at BSC. I am with Equinox. And they have very good service.

I just got an email from Equinox informing me (ahead of time) what the hours of operation are for this holiday week.

Really, I can't say enough good things about this gym. It's immaculately clean. Fresh flowers are everywhere, including the locker room. The equipment is top notch, as are the fitness classes. And, they are in the process of finalizing approval to build an out door weight room on their sun deck. How cool is that?

I still have one week pass to try the place out. Ping me if you want it.

Comments

Popular Posts