The "Eyes and Ears" Of Boston.

This has been in the works for a few weeks now... But it is a "go" for now, so I thought I'd mention it...

As of this afternoon, I have taken on a new side project. I will be the local Boston editor for an online nightlife/beauty/fashion guide. I won't say which one it is, but the resourceful of you out there will be able to figure it out.

As the local editor, it will be my job to gather up the "best of" places for certain things. For example, the ice cream cocktails post I did a few weeks ago was part of this project. So from time to time, I will be posting on this blog for recommendations. If you have any, I would love to hear from you on what they are, and depending on the theme I am working on at that time.

This is a freelance opportunity, and I am still (very happily) doing my day job in search marketing. This editor position is just a way for me to continually flex my editorial muscle. It pays a tidy sum, but it's not about the money.

Comments

Popular Posts