Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner.

After being poked and prodded yesterday, the doctor's recommended (as they do with all their patients) that I "go shopping." So I did.

I wandered to the Pru and went to Saks. After the doctor's appointment, I just wanted to take a bubble bath. But I had no bubble bath at home. And I was craving some Jo Malone scented bath gel. I picked up the Orange Blossom bath gel and an Amber and Sweet Orange candle. (The candle smells AMAZING! You must try these!)

One of the best things about buying beauty products from the dozens of counters in Saks is that they always overload you with free samples of other things they carry. In fact, I have so many free samples of perfume, hand lotion and Creme de La Mer serum, I don't ever need to really buy any of these things.

In yesterday's sample selection, though, I was given a few little tubes of the Vitamin E Lip Conditioner Jo Malone makes.
I whipped it out when I got home and dabbed some on... And I really like it!

It's not flavored, like so many other lip conditioners and chapsticks I use. And I like that. It's just a clean conditioner that glistens on my lips. It's a more "grown-up and mature" lip conditioner.

Though, I will always have a place in my heart for the Orange Crush Bonne Bell lip smacker.

Comments

Popular Posts