Anthropologie Toronto.

Squee!

One of the things I was bummed about before moving to Toronto was learning that my favorite store (Anthropologie) wasn't really here. There was one location... But it was in a part of the city where I would have to drive or take a car to get to.

Boo!

So I figured I would be Anthro-less.

Then I moved here. And I saw that there was a lot of construction of high-rise condos in my neighborhood. One building was going up across the street. And about two weeks ago, the bottom of the building finally had a sign in the windows...



You can't see it well. But it reads that an Anthropologie would be opening soon. And this week, it finally opened.



YAY!!!!

Since I discovered the store nine years ago, while living in NYC, I have gone to it at least weekly. I don't buy anything. I go, look around, and make mental lists of what I think would work in my wardrobe.

Here is what I looked at yesterday...

Summerweight Cardigan



Carambola Shift




A fabulous combo. Perfect for work... And then to transition out to drinks.

Comments

Mary said…
Yay for Anthropologie! I was so nervous about what sort of shopping scene would be here in Cali after leaving beautiful Newbury St, but luckily there's at least an Anthropologie and JCrew sort of near by so I can get my fix. :) That's exciting that they're going to open one up!!

Popular Posts