Bikram Yoga Challenge: 45/60 & 46/60.

I can't recall when I had a shittier class.

I did back-to-back sessions this evening. I had to make up for missing last Sunday's class while in Niagara. And despite hydrating pretty well before the classes, the second one ended up being just awful.

How awful?

I had to sit out a lot of sets. And I haven't had to do that in a really, really long time.

What was the problem? Not quite sure. But the first class was really hot for me. But I powered through and did well. But by the time we got to Half Moon in the second class, my body decided it was "done."

DONE!

At least until 9am tomorrow, when I go to class 44. Which means I will have done three classes in the span of 18 hours.

I really should have planned this better.

Comments

Mei said…
Bummer, it's okay, there's always tomorrow.

Electrolyte, rest and pace yourself when doing b2b classes [think of it as a long distance marathon perhaps?]. Hope this helps!

Popular Posts