Numerology - Year 9 & Newly Engaged.

A reader, Miss K, has sent in a question regarding numerology and picking a wedding date...
I know you are very into numerology so I wanted some advice I just got engaged! yippee! but I just started my personal year 9, and it has me a little freaked out. Should I be? its doesn't seem to be the best number.
Also advice on picking a good date?
First off, congrats on getting engaged! Such an exciting time for you... This kind of happy makes a gal's skin glow. So enjoy it as long as you can!

As you numerology and being in a Year 9... The Year 9 comes at the end of a cycle. Which means change. And getting engaged is part of that change. What changes in a Year 9 tends to be a big part of what comes in the next 9 year cycle. Some of these changes could be good or bad... Depending on how you react to change.

For example, I entered into a Year 9 in April. And I have a lot of change in my life this year... A move to a foreign country... Re-starting my career in that new country... Buying a house for the first time... Having to switch to government health care and a much higher tax rate... If I were a pessimistic person, I could view these changes as stressful and a burden. Leaving my familiar patterns, friends and career in Boston was hard. But I decided that the move and changes should be viewed as an adventure.

I think the Year 9 will be all about adapting to the idea of sharing your life with your fiance. I recommend that once you are in your Year 1, which is the start of the new cycle, that you get married.

As for how to pick a date to get married... I say go with your favorite time of year or with what is conducive to the type of wedding you want. I had a friend who really wanted to get married at a vineyard, for example. And the best time of year for her to do that was late Summer. But it also depends on the availability of the places you are looking at...

I hope this helps. A Year 9 is exciting! Change is good!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm supposed to get married in my personal 9 year next year, and being into numerology I became fearful of it. But should I really be that fearful? Is every personal 9 year marriage doomed for faliure as the experts seem to throw out there?

I read this in "The Idiots Guide to Numerology":

Of course, there is another way to look at this: If you get married, or finally begin that novel in a 9 personal year, it may be a time of rewards - what's long been waited for. Then the new beginning is really more of an end to a long cycle of events.
Anonymous said…
Thanks again for the post! so wait till after july 2010?

-Miss K
Me said…
I think, timing wise, from late Spring on would be good... Since you would be towards the ends of your Year 9.
Anonymous said…
The divorce rate in America for first marriage is 41% roughly. Does this mean that the majority of these divorces got married in a personal year 9? Most likely not I would think. Out of the millions of divorced couples, I'm sure hundreds of thousands were married within the whole range of personal year numbers (I wish we had those stats.)

I really do believe in the power of numerology and have found much evidence of its accuracy when it comes to personal traits etc., but I don't believe one should live by every vestige of it's doctorine to live a happy and healthy life.

Looking back at my own personal years, I can see evidence of it's accuracy for sure. No question.
But in my own situation where waiting for May 2011 to come by so I can marry my fiance in my personal 1 year while she's in her 4 year just seems like a long time to wait for numerology's sake.

Suppose "2011" never comes and God forbid something happens to one of us? I'd forever regret that I did not do what I felt in my heart was the right thing to do at the time I felt it was most natural to do it, which is a much closer date wedding date.

Just like I would not follow every single rule in a holy book just for sake, the same can be said for things like numerology.

Thanks!
oshie said…
I to am moving into a personal year 9 on July8th 2010. The date me and my guy chose is July 10, 2010. It looked like a great date to me, then doing my numbers I became freaked out by doom and gloom. His personal year will be a 6 and mine a 9.....isn't a 1 good at least?
Me said…
Year 9 is a year of change. Getting married in a 9 year will be fine for you. Just know that the year will be filled with changes for you. And getting married will probably be the biggest of them. So don't freak out. Embrace it. Just don't expect the year to be complete "smooth sailing." The first year of marriage never is. There will be adjustments as you prepare for the next nine year cycle.

Popular Posts