Bikram Yoga Challenge: 43/60.

"Where did this balance and focus come from?"

That was what I wondered all throughout today's Bikram class. For I, the one who never fails to fidget and fall out of poses, had incredible balance and determined focus in today's 90 minutes of hot yoga.

I was able to hold Bow Pulling pose nearly the entire time. Only once did I fall out. Normally. I fall out on both sides during both sets. I kick really high and come down low. And then when I try to straighten my held leg more, it slips out of my hand. And then I fall forward. Or to the side.

One time, I fell on my face. That was a few years ago though. I've learned how to fall since then.

But today, Bow pose was great. As were all of my poses. Especially Eagle.

Yep... The "Sleeping Eagle" pose is really helping me master class Eagle.

Only 17 classes left!!!

Comments

thedancingj said…
I LOVE you and your eagle pose. You sound AWESOME. Hooray!!

Isn't it funny how when you do a 30 day, it's like "god, still 17 days left," but when you're doing 60 or more, it's like, "wow, only 17 days left!" But it's the SAME 17 DAYS...
Ahhh, me too, me too!! My class last night had me begging the same questions of where is this focus coming from and whose body is on this mat?? Gotta love classes like that.

And so exciting that you're almost done your challenge! Bravo! Maybe you'll keep going and try for 90... :)

Popular Posts