Busy, Busy Girl!

I know... I know... I've been slagging lately with the content on here. Please forgive me. But it has been a busy month.

The same day I was slated to start an freelance SEO project, I got offered a second SEO project by a former co-worker. So I had to do two at the same time, while using ghetto-tastic free tools.

Yay!

I got both jobs done, and received stellar reviews from each company. So it was worth all the hard work I put into them.

On top of the SEO projects, I had to go and visit my in-laws one weekend... Meet with another company about SEO... Find a painter for the permanent place we are moving into next month... And keep up with my Bikram challenge.

It may not sound like it was a lot. But trust me, it was.

Now, I am prepping for a meeting with one of the companies this afternoon. But I will begin writing more again, starting tonight. I promise!

Comments

cath said…
Nice work on the freelancing jobs! Is that something you would consider doing on a permanent basis - teaching bikram and doing freelancing on the side?
Me said…
Heh - Heh...

Well... Actually, it looks like I am NOT going to be going to teacher training this Fall.

When I know for certain (which will be later this week), I will write about it.

Popular Posts