Bikram Yoga Challenge: 42/60.

I haven't been back to Bikram since Friday's double session. I know, I know...

"BAD MISSUS!"

I was away for the weekend, and intended to get back in yesterday. But I got caught up with something and ended up not being up to going in yesterday.

I thought today's class would be really painful. But surprisingly, it went very well. Sure, my balance was off a little... As usual. But my Eagle pose kicked ASS!

I was able to wrap my leg on BOTH sides!

This is excellent progress. I was able to wrap and then drop down deeply into a seated position. SQUEE!!!

It must be all the practice I am getting in my sleep.

I have two days worth of doubles to do this week. Looking like double-day may be Friday and Sunday. But I now have 18 classes left.

Comments

Popular Posts