Bikram Yoga Challenge: 53/60 & 54/60.

Did two classes. They were kind of back-to-back, in the sense that they were the first two classes of the day, but there was an hour and a half between them.

I wasn't sure I was gonna make it to the second class though. My forward bending and stomach compressions were really giving me a hard time in the class. I couldn't do any of the spine-strengthening poses. The entire floor series made me feel like I wanted to vomit... The only two exceptions were doing Fixed Firm and Camel. Those poses felt great. In fact, the standing series mostly felt great, as did the temperature and the humidity in the room.

Once that first class was over, I felt great. Really great. And I was able to return for the second class easily. I did have some of the same compression problems as with the first class, but the floor series was much better than in the first class.

Coming back for class two was a good thing. Especially when I got a nice little chuckle in the middle of it. I noticed a message on the flip-side of my water bottle's label...



"NO YOGA. NO PEACE. KNOW YOGA. KNOW PEACE."

Incredibly true!

I'm off to London, Ontario for the weekend. Back to class on Monday. Only six days left in the 60-day!

Comments

Great saying! It is so true! Hope you have a nice trip!

xoxo
ym
thedancingj said…
Hey I did 9am and noon (adv) at HQ today... we were on the same frequency! :)

Popular Posts