Bikram Yoga Challenge: 37/60.

Our "birth right."

Today's teacher (the rockin' Miss N) reminded us today of something Bikram's most senior teacher (the ageless Emmy) likes to theme us with... And can pretty much be summed up by:
The flexibility you achieve in Bikram is your birth right. You were born flexible. You lost it as aged. Now you must find it and use it for your health.
I remind The Husband every day that "Flexibility is the key to longevity." I do this as I watch him sit on the floor with his back against the wall and his legs out in front of him. He has very tight hamstrings.

I, on the other hand, can not only touch my toes by bending forward... But come closer every day to touching them by bending backwards. It is clear that, God forbid any accidents, I will live longer than The Husband. Much, naturally, longer.

Every day that I go to class (and this is consecutive day 37 in a row), I am closer to achieving my birth right.

What about you?

Only 23 days left!!!!

Comments

thedancingj said…
Yes, yes, and YES!!

Popular Posts