Snoods - A "Must-Have" For The Colder Season.

One of the reasons I wanted to move from the Southwest, where I grew up, to the Northeast was because I wanted seasons. I wanted leaves changing color and falling. I wanted to get excited over flowers blooming. I wanted contrasting Summers and Winters. I wanted actual Springs and Autumns.

I also wanted the seasonal wardrobes and excuse for additional clothes that came along with all of this.

Now that I am in Toronto, I finding the weather to be slightly warmer than Boston. But I fully expect it to be insanely cold come Fall and Winter. And I will be in the market for some pieces that provide extra warmth. Like the "snood."



Part scarf, part hood... This is a chic piece. And I LOVE it!

I am hoping more designers come out with pieces... But for now, I am partial to the Burberry charcoal one.



Looks so cozy!

Comments

Catherine said…
The Burberry one is totally cute and the concept seems kinda warm. Maybe it's like the new Uggs (kinda ugly but you wear them because they're just so comfy and warm)
Me said…
Yes! Exactly! Totally like Uggs! Meant to be worn only when it is cold out... Comfy... And kinda cute.

Popular Posts