Bikram Yoga Challenge: 47/60.

Woah. I didn't realize I was at class 47.

I mean, I knew. But when someone asked me earlier today what class I was on, I said, "This was class 46!"

But no, it was not.

Obviously, I am suffering from confusion - likely due to too many classes in the span of less than 24 hours. It's what we yogis/yoginis call "yoga stoned." And I am about to get even more yoga stoned tomorrow... Because I have another set of doubles to do tomorrow.

Eek!

Yep. I missed three days in a row last weekend. Saturday, Sunday and Monday. So I have to pull doubles tomorrow. Only I won't be doing them back-to-back like yesterday. I am going to put a good few hours between the two.

Hopefully they will both be as good as today's class was. The Saturday early AM class's teacher is always fabulous. Everyone who takes her class loves the energy she brings. And we always learn a little more about the proper execution of the poses when we take her class.

It was an excellent way to start the day.

Only 13 classes left. (Unless I decide to do 100. Then it's 53 classes left.)

Comments

Popular Posts