The Zoe Report.

I'm not the hugest fan of Rachel Zoe's. Her personal style leaves me hungry... For food and a variety in clothing options. (Really? Who only takes in coffee each day and wears caftans all the time?)



But I am excited for this...

The Zoe Report.


Bananas? If I was gonna pick a fruit to describe my excitement... It wouldn't be "bananas." Sure, I get that bananas are "crazy." But I'd go with a more stylish and fun fruit. Like "sour cherries" or "champagne grapes."

No matter though... I have high expectations for this newsletter. It doesn't have to try too hard to be better than GOOP. That is just a disaster.

Comments

That Girl! said…
I love Rachel Zoe! I love her style and love her obsession with the 60,70's. Nothing she does would ever work for me but whatever I still love that she has a solid point of view and sticks to it.

But I'm so not down with every celeb or stylist jumping on the newsletter bandwagon. I read GOOP a couple of times and it feels like nothing but an ad for expensive clothing I can't afford and a way for Gywenie to make others jealous of her golden far from reality life. It actually made me kinda want to kick her lily white privileged ass.

So it goes without saying that I'm not looking forward to this trainwreck called a newsletter either.
Me said…
I think RZ will have actual good stuff to offer readers... She knows how to dress women very well. But yes, if she's not careful, it will quickly go the annoying way of GOOP.

Popular Posts