The Beauty Event.

Every September (and other times during the year, but the main one is in September), Neiman Marcus has their beauty event. That means that if you spend over $100 on beauty stuff (cosmetics, perfume, skincare) you get a nice little gift. And who doesn't love a nice gift???

I usually wait until the beauty event to replace something I need (usually perfume) just so I can score the free gift. And today was one of those days.

Today, I bought this...



And I got this...



What I bought was Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne and Vintage Gardenia Body Creme. In return, my free gift included:
  • Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie perfume
  • glowelle beauty drink mix
  • Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 (in Guavagold)
  • Molton Brown Blu Maquis Fine Liquid Hand Soap
  • Laura Mercier Eye Basics Base (in Wheat)
  • Prada Milano perfume
  • Kate Somerville ExfoliKate
  • Fekkai Ageless Rejevenating Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Jo Malone Grapefruit cologne
  • Eggplant Faux Crocodile Handbag
Ahhh... I love trying new beauty products!

Comments

Frogger said…
I looooooove the Prada Milano perfume.
Me said…
I'll bring it in for you... Along with all the other 8 gazillion perfume samples from various companies they gave me.

Do you want the bag too? It's cute, but too sophisticated for me.
Frogger said…
Hold on to the bag - we'll donate it with the other clothes, shoes and handbags we're donating to Goodwill next weekend. Someone less fortunate than us will love that handbag.

Popular Posts