Dreams: Bubble Bath Toilet.

Last night I had a dream I could actually recall when I woke up in the morning. It's been a while since I have been able to fully recall dreams upon waking up. (Maybe I should consider going back to acupuncture... Just for the wacky dreams I used to have right afterward.)
In this dream, I just finished peeing in a toilet. I flushed, and all of the sudden, bubbles - like you see in a bubble bath - came piling up out of the toilet, and stared to overflow. I went to go get my husband to fix it. By the time I brought him back, the bubbles had wilted away, and the toilet is no longer a problem.
Then I wake up.

I have had many toilet and peeing dreams in the past year. But the bubble bath bubbles? that was new, I think.

Anyway... Here is what each symbol means...
  • Urination - Releasing of negative or repressed emotions.
  • Toilet - To see an overflowing toilet in your dreams represents a desire to fully express your emotions.
  • Bubble Bath - You have to rid yourself of negative emotions that you are keeping inside.
Wow... So, I guess I am releasing negative emotions? I don't feel any different. And what negative emotions do I have pent up?

This has just brought more questions to my mind. Perhaps I will dream tonight of answers.

Comments

Popular Posts