Our Soundtrack...

The Husband and I spent this evening hanging out. We weren't doing our usual watching of TV though... We decided to put together a small "The Missus & Human Soundtrack."

Here is that soundtrack:
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Standing Tall (Theme song to Perfect Strangers)
More Than A Feeling - Boston
The Final Countdown - Europe
You're The Inspiration - Chicago
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
Fat-Bottomed Girls - Queen
Enter Sandman - Metallica
Sister Christian - Night Ranger
I Want To Break Free - Queen
Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
Beat It - Michael Jackson
We Built This City - Starship
We Belong - Pat Benatar

Comments

Vanessa said…
Sister Christian? Enter Sandman? We Built This City? I love all these songs! You should do this for a living, for Muzak or something.
bonbonagogo said…
Eye of the Tiger...again, this is why I do not listen to the advice of your husband ;)
Dan said…
"Fat-Bottomed Girls" is one of the best Queen songs to play LOUD. It's always in one of my mixes. And "Sister Christian" gets a great cameo during "Boogie Nights" during the drug deal scene. Mark Wahlberg is excellent here.
Me said…
Yeah.. the drug scene from Boogie Nights is what I think of when I listen to Sister Christian as well...

Alfred Molina (no relation) in his underwear and robe, getting into the song.

Popular Posts