Oatmeal & Pumpkin Spice Lattes!

Wow!

I guess Labor Day no longer just marks the moment when you aren't supposed to wear white clothing... Now it also marks when the Pumpkin Spice Lattes are available at Starbucks.



The Starbucks downstairs is now offering the Pumpkin Spice Latte... Which is one of my favorite drinks. And, in addition to the latte, Starbucks now has oatmeal available. And it looks delicious.



Hmm.. Tomorrow morning's breakfast, I think, will be this oatmeal. Look for my review then!

Comments

Vanessa said…
I didn't know the pumpkin spice was already available. I know where my breakfast will be tomorrow. Fantastic!
Anonymous said…
Im currently searching the internet to get some "black market" starbucks pumpkin spice syrup. They wont sell it!! Thats the conspiracy to get me in there. I recvd a really expensive espresso machine for mothers day (Starbucks Sirena) and it's awesome! Just like getting it from the store. I bet starbucks employees are making a killing from selling it on Ebay!
Anonymous said…
I think Torani pumpkin spice syrup will do the trick. I make them with their syrup and it tastes good, just leave out the pumpkin that a lot of the internet recipes call for. It just makes it taste bizarre.

Popular Posts