Paul Newman's Legacy For Me.

Paul Newman has passed. This is sad, because he appeared to be a genuine humanitarian.

It was his knack for human kindness that made me realize that I was more familiar with Paul Newman's "Newman's Own" products than I was with his movie career. I have only ever seen one Paul Newman movie.

Just one.


That one movie is The Hudsucker Proxy.

I find it to be a great and charming movie. Many others disliked it immensely.

To be honest, Newman's other movies hold no interest for me. I don't know that I will ever see any others. For me, his legacy will be his popcorn... And pasta sauces... Oh, and Newman-Os. And Newman Ginger-Os.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG, I just had his Espresso Dark Chocolate and inhaled the entire bar, it was so good! And I love sockarooni, too.
Vanessa said…
Tonight we are mourning his passing with Newmans Own Sockarooni sauce and Newmans Cabernet. He was such a generous man.
Anonymous said…
Settle down for an evening with "The Left-Handed Gun" and fall in lust.

Popular Posts