Sarah Palin Speech At The RNC.

I must confess...

I find Sarah Palin to be a very passionate and kick-ass speaker.

HOWEVER... I disagree with her on social issues, most economic issues, probably on foreign policy issues (we still need more insight on this) and environmental issues.

But talk about "girl power" while speaking!

Just one thing, Sarah Palin: Please stop referring to yourself as "just a hockey mom." You're clearly much more than that.

I still don't want her as VP though... She needs more experience. And, as I've said many times to people, I give McCain a 65% chance of dying in office, during the first four years.

Comments

Bayjb said…
I watched part of the RNC, it was painful but I tried.

Palin's voice did irritate me after awhile but I have to say, I just don't have a good vibe about her. Her lack of experience is definitely a red flag for me.
Anonymous said…
I agree with your 65% chance for McCain. But I would argue that Obama probably has a similar percentage of not making through a four year term. There are too many crazy rednecks in the south that can not think of anything worse than having a president who is not caucasion.

As for wanting a VP with more experience...I'd rather have a VP with little experience then my President having little experience.
Anonymous said…
I found her very flippant and very sarcastic. She should have toned it down and tried to come across as calm and strong. I was very disappointed in her, I thought I would like her.
And Rudy! The man lied about a couple of things while up there. The Republicans have not done much for this country lately. I used to really like him.

Time are a changing, and I'm going with the changes!!
Anonymous said…
Lost in the excitement about her speech, which I agree she delivered very well. She's not a lawyer by training. She has a communications degree and worked as a newscaster. Like her politics or not, she's a dynamo and has some experience speaking on a big stage...
Frogger said…
Seems as though Matt Damon agrees with you: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26646843/

Popular Posts