Wolford Barolo Tights

Yes... It is "tights" season.

Or nearly, it is.

I mean, with all this slightly chilly weather, and then the mass of rain coming through this weekend, I am excited to think about the possibility of wearing tights. So excited, in fact, that today I went out and bought a pair from the Wolford store in the Copley.

These aren't cheap tights by any means. They set me back $42. But word on the street (aka: Internet message boards) is that these babies will last you quite a while. So they are worth the splurge.



I decided to get the Velvet Deluxe 50 Tights in a deep, winey "Barolo."



I hope I get to wear them sometime this season while drinking a Barolo.

I think they'll look incredible under a black dress... Of which I have many. Yes, a black dress with my black Mary Janes...

I think that will look quite cute!

Comments

Bayjb said…
Wow those are adorable. $42 though, holy cow! Definitely let me know how they wear.
Anonymous said…
I wouldn't just say cute. I would say really hot...but I'm a sucker for a woman in tights and heels.

Popular Posts