Election Night Fantastic-ness.

We have about a month and a half till Election Night. And a few of my friends and I have been plotting how we will be spending the night.

I rarely stay up and watch the whole thing. I usually cave in and head to bed about midnight. One of my other friends paces the entire night until everything is declared. Another friend of ours falls somewhere in between... Staying up all night, but being calm the entire time.

So, we have all agreed to take the day after off from work. And we are looking to book a swanky hotel room here in Beantown. We are going to check-in and party all night. And by "party" I mean, "be glued to the TV, drinking wine and eating lots of food."

We're just trying to narrow down the hotel we crash at... What are your plans????

Comments

WOW!! That actually sounds amazing. I might take the day off myself. Party at Kails and Sars's!

In 2004, I was studying in Florence. And before that, I was sixteen years old. This year will be decidedly more exciting.
Vanessa said…
That sounds like a fantastic plan. My night will likely be sitting in front of my own TV watching the results (until the very end).
Dan said…
In front of the TV, sans wine, sleepy and trying to stay awake. Get ready for another close one. Ohio will probably decide this one again.

Enjoy!
Unknown said…
Let's go crazy! As someone from downeast Maine who doesn't even own a television, I'll be in Bean town for a early morning flight to a conference. Where would the best place be to be with other Dems?

Sherrie

Popular Posts