The Carrie Diaries.

Wow!

I don't know what to think of this one... And it's not a rumor. It's totally legit. Candace Bushnell (the Sex and the City creator) is going to be writing about Carrie Bradshaw's high school years. The first one will be published in 2010.

I wonder if Carrie's obsession with shoes will have started back in high school? My fascination with fashion didn't really begin until I moved to Boston five years ago and actually had some disposable income to spend on stuff.

Before that, the only designer bag I had owned was a black Kate Spade shopper that I bought at the famous Kate Spade sample sale that happens each November in NYC. I had paid $150 for it... And that was a very extravagant purchase for me at that time.

I am intrigued... I think the series will be popular with women and teens alike. But really now, I am ready to call the heyday of chick lit over.

Comments

Popular Posts