Meyer Lemons.

Today is a gorgeous day. We only had rain overnight... So this weekend ended up actually being quite nice. (With the exception of the God-awful humidity yesterday!)

When I woke up this morning, I saw that it was so nice out that I decided to get some grocery shopping done. And since I was at the grocery store so early, I was able to get an excellent selection of fruits and veggies.

Out of all the asparagus, squashes, apples and zucchinis I bought... My most favorite piece of produce was the Meyer Lemon.



Oh how pretty!

I think my new favorite (non-alcoholic) drink is water with Meyer lemons.

Hmm... Summery!

Comments

BFW (Tammy) said…
I love Meyer Lemons... they are SO good! I always wondered what the fuss was until I finally bought them last year. Mmmm...
Me said…
I know!

When I worked at Martha Stewart Onimedia YEARS ago.. People would go on about Meyer lemons... And how much MS loved them.

It wasn't until I tried them for myself that I realized what the fuss was about.

they are so juicy.. and so very pretty.

Popular Posts