Blazing Through The Fall.

The weather this week in Boston has been a bit odd. We seem to be getting a taste of Fall a little on the early side this season. While it was sweltering today, earlier this week it was "crisp." And you know what that means...

It's almost time to bust out the Fall style!

I have only bought a few things so far for Fall... Frogger and I are hopping into a ZipCar tomorrow morning and going up to the Kittery Outlets in Maine. (I've never been to Maine before. Allegedly, it is only an hour away from Boston.)

While out shopping, I intend to be on the lookout for some of the things on my Fall shopping list... And at the top of the list are blazers.

Now, I know I bought one last weekend. And I love it. So much, in fact, that I would like a at least one more, if not a few. I am loving the blazer, cute frilly blouse, jeans and flats look for Fall. And here are a few styles I have my eye on...

Equestrian Blazer




Since seeing Betty Draper (played by January Jones on Mad Men) riding around on horses in her riding gear, I am in love with the cut of this type of blazer. The one-button look is very flattering, and nips in the waist.


Short Sleeved Peacoat



Perfect for inside, and would look fantastic with a scarf while walking around outside... Plus, I have these really amazing Vince cashmere full-armed gloves I bought last year that would look great with this.


Capelet



I love the look of this capelet... Just not the price ($438)! It looks cozy, complete with a detachable scarf. But we all know scarves are big right now, so of course you would want to style it with the coat. If I could find something similar at a lower price point, I would snatch it up. I just prefer to make my big-ticket items bags and shoes.


Feminine Tweed



There's the classic tweed, like I bough last weekend... And then there's the girlie-ed up version like this. You could get away with just a tee under this jacket, and it would be plenty feminine.

Comments

Popular Posts