"Colour" Photos Needed For Canadian Visa.

I have officially begun the process of obtaining a Canadian Visa. I filled out a ton of paperwork, scheduled a medical check-up (which I have to have for the immigration process), pulled family photos and pictures, and just had immigration photos taken.

The form that I handed to the dude at Mail Boxes Etc (where I had my photos taken) said I had to four photos from the same negative.

"They must be in black and white," I told the MBE dude.

He began to protest, but I cut him off...

"It is strict about them being in black and white!"

Then the MBE dude pointed to another line on my strict Canadian Immigration Photo Instructions sheet that said "colour" photos were acceptable too.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "I didn't read that line. I ignored it because 'colour' wasn't spelled correctly in Americanized English."

He laughed.

Though, I will have to get used to spelling and reading things slightly differently once I move.

Canadian citizens will probably think I am an illiterate moron for the first few years... Till I get in the habit.

Comments

Popular Posts