Project Runway: Who Should Win?

Now... I haven't watched an episode of Project Runway this season in nearly two months. I just haven't been "wowed" by the competition, and therefore have spent my Wednesday evenings doing other things... Like sleeping.

However, my friend Bail sent me the photos from the Bryant Park Runway collections today... And I definitely have my two favorites: Jerrell and Korto.

I'm sorry, but both Leanne and Kenley's collections bore me.

But I can't decide whose collection I like more between Jerrell and Korto.

Here is my favorite piece from Jerrell's collection...



And here is my favorite piece from Korto's collection...



I think I am leaning slightly more towards Korto.

Comments

Anonymous said…
please make a spoiler alert! there are still 4 people left in the competition
Me said…
Oh I have no idea who wins... I haven't been watching... So no spoiler alerts needed.

I'm just saying, Kenley and Leanne's designs aren't up to what Jerrell and Korto have produced.

Popular Posts