Bristol Lounge - Boston.

Believe or not, I don't have much of a sweet tooth. I'm much more a "savory" person. I have a weakness for Pumpkin Spice Lattes in season... And the occasional piece of chocolate... But I would take a slice of pizza to dessert any day of the week.

Today, though, I made sure to make room for my sweet tooth. I ended my day at the Bristol Lounge for the dessert buffet.

In case you didn't know (as I didn't, until this week), the Bristol Lunge inside The Four Seasons Hotel has an amazing dessert buffet on Friday and Saturday nights, after 9pm.

I only did one small round at it tonight... But it was scrumptious!



Sorry for the bad picture... But it was my cell camera. What you see on the plate is a small fruit tart, a petite lemon meringue, mini lemon custard parfait and bite-sized chocolate-mocha layer cake. Oh... and the best part... A small demitasse cup of pure chocolate! (I dipped a delicious mini macaroon in it.)

This was a great way to end a busy and (somewhat) stressful week for me. I really shouldn't have eaten dinner before hand though. As I was only able to get through one round at the buffet table. Next time, I won't eat the entire day beforehand...

Comments

Dan said…
The Bristol Lounge has the best bathrooms in the city, not to mention killer martinis.

Popular Posts