Les Chiffoniers Sequin Leggings.

Yeah... I am going to put this in the fashion category of "WTF?"

The Les Chiffoniers Sequin Leggings!



Not quite sure why someone would pay $815 to wear these. Make no mistake, though... I completely understand why they cost this much... All those sequins have to be hand-sewn. But I just fail to see the logic in actually buying these.

I mean, I only spend every other night at the local disco prancing and gyrating around in my "club clothes." I just could never get enough wear out of these to justify the cost.

And besides, I wouldn't be able to buy them anyway. I would only feel comfortable in a large-sized pair, and they don't even make them in that size.



Good news is, they still have the "x small" size available. But if you had your heart set on "xx small," you are shit out of luck.

Comments

Bayjb said…
Dude that thing is bananas. BANANAS! And for $815, to not have it in my pre-teen size, is awful. JK.
Frogger said…
I have always supported your fashion-forward thinking but I will put my foot down at sequin stockings.

Popular Posts