She Wears Short Shorts.

Oh My God!

Eww!

I am used to seeing people wear short shorts. hell, I have even begin wearing them in Bikram class myself. The shorter the better in Bikram! You sweat so much, it would be pointless to wear pants... You'd just feel disgusting with pants sticking to your legs.

So at Bikram, short shorts are a good thing. But at the gym? While doing squats and lifting weights? Skin-tight short shorts are not good.

Why?

Well, because no matter how hot and fantastic your body is (and the girl I saw at the gym wearing these shorts was hot), you're going to get the shorts stuck up in certain parts of your anatomy, leaving a frightening visual.

Yuck!

Ladies (and men), for the sake of all your fellow gym go-ers, please do not wear shorts so short that when you move and squat, the fabric folds up into your lady bits. (Or man-bits.)

Comments

Popular Posts