I'm like a sponge... I absorb whatever energy is flowing around me. And this week, there was a lot of bad energy flowing around. I have several friends on the verges of break-ups in their relationships. Work was immensely high-energy and busy this week; as well as peppered with woes. I am tired. I am sore. And until an hour ago, I was caffeine deprived. (I caved and got a cappuccino with a shot of espresso in it. Everything in moderation.)
So, in honor of a crappy week, I feel I need to script a short list of reasons to live. Here they are:
- I start my 30-day Bikram yoga challenge tomorrow.
- The Husband and I are trying the new restaurant in our neighborhood, banQ.
- I get to spend a some time in Bed Bath and Beyond picking out some new sheets.
- I may start my Spring Cleaning this weekend.
- There's a Bacon Eating Contest tomorrow, and I am looking forward to hearing how much the winner eats.
- There's only five more full days till the finale of Project Runway airs.
- Sophie Kinsella has a new book out. I have to get it.