Cake Of The Week: Cranberry Cream Cake.

This week's cake was received 20 minutes ago via FedEx. This week's flavor is: Cranberry Cream Cake.



It does NOT look appealing. And I will NOT be having any of it. It looks like it has rabbit "droppings" on it... But really, those are cranberries.

And yes, I did punch the cake. I punched it good and hard. I was upset that the flavor sucked for this week. So I double-fist-punched it. And then, just to mess with it, I punched it again.

No damage done. These cakes could survive nuclear winter. Which is probably a sign I should not eat them... Unless we get that Lemon Cake again.

Ahh... Lemon cake.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yuck. Guess we won't hire you to take pictures of food for restaurant reviews. This looks entirely unedible yet somehow your colleagues found a way to put a dent in this.

Popular Posts