New iPod Needed.

Well people... Looks like I will finally have to cave in and get a new iPod.

Why?

Because the Nano I bought nearly 2.5 years ago has decided crapped out on me. It's not allowing me to download any music on to it. No, it's not that it's full... It's completely empty. It's just decided to stop downloading stuff on to it.

All I have to say though is, "I had a good run."

With my Nano, which I purchased in October 2005, I did a lot of stuff. The fact that I managed to have it last me more than a year was actually quite amazing. Those things used to only last me 11 months.

I'm gonna think about it for a few days... But I am thinking about buying an iPod touch.

Comments

Vanessa said…
I recently got a new nano and love it! Its my first ever iPod and of course, I'll never go back. Kinda ironic that I was such an easy sell on the MacBook but hard sell on the iPod. Anyway, fingers crossed for the MacBook Air for V-day!
Me said…
I will be so jealous if you get an Air for V-Day.
Anonymous said…
I have an iPod Touch and I love it...though I wish they'd just throw the phone option on there for the same price. But you can do pretty much everything the iPhone does minus call people & take pictures.

I'd also be jealous if Vanessa gets a MacAir for v-day!

Popular Posts