Time For Another 30-Day Challenge?

Yes... I think it maybe time for another 30-Day Bikram yoga challenge.

The last one I did was in August/September 2007. And now with some of the craziness at work finally died down (a reason why I haven't posted much this past week), I think it is time to head back to the studio and spend some quality time in prayer/meditation.

March would be the perfect time for me to do this too... I have no travel planned. The Husband will be out of town sporadically for about two weeks in March... So I will have time. And work (hopefully) won't be too crazy.

I think it is a good habit (for a yoga novice like myself) to do at least two 30-day challenges a year. Sure, every piece of workout clothing you own ends up smelling like a Bikram yoga studio... But your body just gets tuned back with the spirit. They reconnect. I mean, whenever I do a 30-day challenge, the following happens:
  1. By the end, I have so much energy.
  2. I sleep better than I have in months prior.
  3. I eat better. (Or suffer the consequences in class, by feeling like I am going to puke.)
  4. I dream more vividly.
And I just feel so accomplished after I hit day 30. Anyone else feel up to the challenge? I begin Saturday, March 1st. And I end Sunday, March 30th.

Comments

Anonymous said…
here's my problem with a 30-day challenge: i am NEVER in the city for 30 days straight!

maybe i should work on that first...and then work on yoga for 30 days :)

GOOD LUCK!

Popular Posts