It Is Official.

I am moving to Toronto in May 2009.

Discuss.

UPDATE:
Let me give y'all more background info... Because while I've been talking about this in my offline life, I've mentioned very little of it in my online life.

We are moving for The Husband's work. But, he is originally from Toronto anyways. I have been to Toronto a handful of times and do love the city. It's a nice cross between NYC and Boston.

We will be leaving in downtown Toronto... In a neighborhood known as "The Annex." We will likely buy a townhouse in that hood. If we decide to have children some day, it would be an good neighborhood to raise them in. I am not a suburb person by any means. (City or country... Love both... Suburbs? No way.)

There is a chance that I could stay with my current job when I move. But that's still almost a year and a half away. So who knows what would happen between now and then.

Comments

freeandflawed said…
Wow! That's exciting! I haven't been to Toronto, but I'm sure it's a wonderful city. Are you excited about this? Is it for work or just something you've been planning?
Anonymous said…
Congrats! Boston's loss is Canada's gain...
Me said…
Aww.... Thanks CT and Jenn.

Though... I may have to change the name of my blog from "On Common Ground" to "On Common Ground - The Annex."
Anonymous said…
i *just* met you and now you are moving (well, in a year and a half)?

bummer for boston...but exciting for you and the husband!

i have never been to toronto, but hear it is lovely...so maybe now i'll have a reason to check it out?? :)
Me said…
LOL! No worries Bex! We have plenty of time to hang out!

And all are welcome in Toronto.
Vanessa said…
Awesome! Congrats on the big move. I have moved so many times I look at it as an adventure. And if you don't like it for some reason? You can always move back. Keep us posted on the details, although you just gave us quite a few.
Leah said…
Wah!
Why do all the good people leave Boston?

I will admit to being a little sad that Boston is losing you.

Popular Posts