J. Crew Kids = Designer Prices?

The mail yesterday brought me three of the same J. Crew catalog. As I sat flipping through it, I came across the kids section and found some super cute stuff.

I immediately got all excited... And began reminiscing about all the cute clothes I had when I was a kid... And how I would have loved stuff like what I was seeing merchandised in the catalog.

Then, I saw the prices...

Seriously... As cute as these are, who's gonna pay $128 for glittery dress shoes for their little girl?



And this trench is adorable...




But it's nearly $250!

Since when did J. Crew become a place where you spend designer prices on kids clothing? I mean, this ruffled trench for adults is $250...



How can this be the same price as the kid version?

And the twinkle shoes? The adult version is $165.



I'm all for spending moo-lah on cute stuff if you're going to wear it a lot and you love it. But this is ridiculous... I would never spend that much on something for a child that isn't designer. It's insane.

Comments

Vanessa said…
Agreed, INSANE!

Popular Posts