Pigalle: The Best Upscale Place In Boston.

Seriously... Could I have had a more luxurious dining experience than what I had at Pigalle tonight?

It had been over a year and a half since I last dined at Pigalle. Eating there is insanely expensive... But so worth it. The Husband joked that we could now "not afford the flat screen LCD TV we want to buy" after eating there. (At least, I think he was joking.)

Pigalle is what most restaurants should strive to be (most "upscale" ones, anyway)... The food was superb. The service refined and attentive. The atmosphere had a good energy. The restaurant was not crowded, but not dead, for our 7:30pm reservation. No one rushed us through our meal. The portions were resonably sized... Nothing ridiculously big.

And, of course, there was dessert.

I had, what is probably, the best dessert I have had ever... In my life. It was a chocolate molten cake with coffee ice cream and a strawberry gelee. It was warm an tasty. And I "shared" it with The Husband. (Though he only got about four bites before I commandeered the plate. Seriously though... It's chocolate. WARM chocolate. WITH ice cream. He's lucky he got what he got.)

It was a wonderful Valenetine's Day treat, to go there. Hopefully we will be able to get there again before we move to Toronto in 2009. If you're ever looking for an incredibly tasty and romantic meal, Pigalle is a great place to go.

Comments

Popular Posts