Project Runway: It's Four Who Are "In."

Holy cow!

I have to say... In last night's episode, Christian totally rocked out.



He is the best, no question about it I have thought so since the beginning of the season.

I did like Jillian's outfit too...



And Chris's wasn't that bad...



But Rami...



and Sweet P...



... were disasters.

Personally, I thought Rami should have been sent packing with Sweet P, based on last night's challenge. But, after having gotten a sneak peak of the runway show during fashion week, I am quite certain that it was he who made it to the the final three.

My vote, however, is that it will be Christian who takes it all. So much talent (and cockiness) there. I heart him so much.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh crimminy. I peaked in to look at your blog while watching the first 15 min. of the episode from my DVR, serves me right...
Anonymous said…
What was sweet pea thinking?!? She should have been long gone. Chris is hanging by a thread...I have said from the beginning Christian, (My fave as well!!), Jillian, and one trick pony Rami (tho that dress new looks good!). I can't wait for the finale either...can you tell how much I love this show. I even have my bf hooked to the point when I remind him that its on he cheers! :)
Me said…
Sorry Em!

Anonymous, I so agree with you.
Anonymous said…
same anon. as above

ps. chris is really starting to gross me out the way he lounges around in his robe....does that make for a fashion designer?
Me said…
It is a little creepy the way he naps and lunges around. He's going to need more motivation if he wants to win.

Popular Posts