What I'm Craving Now: McQueen Skull Print Scarf.

"There's nothing chicer than a black suit with a skull scarf."

These beautiful words were spoken by Writer M, a co-worker. We were out one recent Saturday afternoon and found ourselves in Barney's. We were checking out the scarves and cames across a collection of McQueen skull scarves.

And I while I am an incredible sucker for skulls, I couldn't bring myself to purchase one. Though, I am still craving them... Especially after seeing this magenta one over at Net-a-Porter.



A-dorable!

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm so getting the green version to wear on my birthday (march 17th).

I was going to buy from net a porter but do they have them at Barney's here too?
Me said…
I don't think they had the green one. But they had the white one.

St. Paddy's Day! Woohoo!
Leah said…
You, Madam, are correct; I called Barneys and no such luck.

I did get mine from nap and only paid $20 for overnight.

I only hope the color is as minty as the picture and as in my dreams :)

Stop in one day when you get the magenta one, I'd love to see the color!

Popular Posts