Stout Cupcakes.

Two co-workers of mine had b-days recently. So I decided to make some cupcakes over the weekend and bring them in to celebrate.

But I didn't want to make just any old cupcakes... I wanted something a little different. Something with a little kick. So I chose to make Stout Cupcakes.



And are they yummy!

And yes, they do have Guinness in them.

The original recipe called for an entire bottle of stout. But when I did a test-run of the cupcakes, they were just too "stout-y." In fact, I got drunk just smelling them bake in the oven. So I decided to omit most of the stout the second time around. I only put in 3/4 of a cup.

That was enough to give them a hint of stout.

My next alcoholic cupcake adventure will be to make margarita cupcakes.

Comments

Dan said…
Loved 'em. Bring on the margarita cupcakes. And the Lemoncillo lemon cake.

Popular Posts