Short List Of Reasons To Live.

This week was kinda tough people.

I'm like a sponge... I absorb whatever energy is flowing around me. And this week, there was a lot of bad energy flowing around. I have several friends on the verges of break-ups in their relationships. Work was immensely high-energy and busy this week; as well as peppered with woes. I am tired. I am sore. And until an hour ago, I was caffeine deprived. (I caved and got a cappuccino with a shot of espresso in it. Everything in moderation.)

So, in honor of a crappy week, I feel I need to script a short list of reasons to live. Here they are:
  1. I start my 30-day Bikram yoga challenge tomorrow.
  2. The Husband and I are trying the new restaurant in our neighborhood, banQ.
  3. I get to spend a some time in Bed Bath and Beyond picking out some new sheets.
  4. I may start my Spring Cleaning this weekend.
  5. There's a Bacon Eating Contest tomorrow, and I am looking forward to hearing how much the winner eats.
  6. There's only five more full days till the finale of Project Runway airs.
  7. Sophie Kinsella has a new book out. I have to get it.
That's enough for now.

Comments

You just made my weekend (which was already to be busy with quite a few plans) even better with #7. I adore Sophie Kinsella and hadn't realized her hew release is already here! Am very much looking forward to the Shopaholic movie, although I was a bit worried to hear it is set in NYC rather than London...
Me said…
LOL!

I know, I'm bummed about the ovie being set in NYC too. They kept Bridget Jones in London... Why couldn't they have kept Shopaholic in London too? Americans like London.
Anonymous said…
A bacon eating contest? If it's crispy bacon I could probably win that.
Anonymous said…
so wait, if shopaholic is set in london, where will she move to in the second book????
Me said…
Wow... Seriously good freaking question Bex!

Popular Posts