Project Runway: No More Tears!

Wow! We're down to the final five on Project Runway!

In last night's episode, the remaining six designers had to design wrestling outfits for the divas of the WWE. And I have to admit... I had two favorites.

Chris



and Christian



I really couldn't decide between these two outfits. They were just amazing. I also loved Jillian's sporty outfit too.


But the disasters were definitely Sweet P



and Ricky...



I was glad to see Chris win. And SO HAPPY to see Ricky lose and have to go home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I totally agree with you - thank god Ricky got booted! And I HEART Chris, so I'm glad he won. :)

But... I thought it was totally cheesy and lame that they did that as a challenge. I mean, these people are trying to be high-end fashion designers! How do WWE wrestling outfits fit in?
David Dust said…
Buh-bye Ricky!

Click here for DavidDust's latest Project Runway recap.

Popular Posts