LOST: Best Damn Episode, Possibly Ever.

How awesome was last night's episode of LOST?

I'll answer for you... "It was unbelievably, incredibly, super-duper awesome!"

I can't even pinpoint exactly why this episode was do good. Maybe because it moved the storyline along in an action-packed and trippy kind of way? I mean, do the writers of this show have physics degrees? It's insane...

Tackling a topic like time travel can't be easy. There are so many loopholes you have to be aware of, and also be prepared to answer for. And happy was I when Desmond made his call to Penny at the end? It was so hopeful.

If you didn't get to watch the episode last night, go to ABC.com and download it to watch for free. This is such a great TV show. I've been watching since the first episode premiered 3.5 years ago.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The last couple episodes have been really fantastic. Of course, I have more questions than answers, but they keep sucking me in with the stories.

Popular Posts