My Short List Of Reasons To Live.

Last night, The Husband and I went to Elle and Male's place for (what I keep calling) "Fondue Fun-Do" night.

Elle and Male made us yummy Spanish-inspired (I think it was Spanish-inspired) fondue. Afterwards, we had these rich and pretty chocolate pots that Elle made. (She's a chocolate guru, in my opinion.)

While finishing dinner, Male and I were chatting about blogging. He told me about a blog he used to do a few years back... And one recurring post he would do was called (something along the lines of) "Short List Of Reasons To Live."

I found this to be hilarious, and wanted to do (as a tribute to Male) "my short list of reasons to live"... And here we go...

My Short List Of Reasons To Live:
  1. I am getting a facial tomorrow afternoon, and that will be relaxing.
  2. I am picking up my new jeans (hopefully) this weekend, and will have something kick ass to wear when I go out to dinner with girlfriends on Saturday night.
  3. I have not yet watched this week's episode of LOST, and will be watching it tonight with The Husband when we download it from ABC.com.
  4. I just bought two magazines (Women's Health and SHAPE), and would like to read them while sipping coffee on Saturday afternoon, before my facial.
  5. I've only burned 2100 calories this week so far from exercise. I still have another 1400 to get through in the next three days.
  6. I've only had the $14 hot dog at The Butcher Shop once in my life. I need to have it a second time.
  7. Project Runway is new again next week, and I can't miss it.
That's my list for this week. What about you? What would be on your short list of reasons to live?

Comments

That Girl! said…
I just spoke to our tailor and all the jeans will be back by this afternoon. I will call you, of course!
Me said…
LOL! Yay! I have a reason to live.
Anonymous said…
None, except to see my children grow. Oh man/ girl, ageing is a real drag!
Anonymous said…
Oh I really like this idea! It's the little things after all. Here's my short list this morning:

I just got new comfy pajamas and need to enjoy them some more.

I am going to make faces at the goldfish when I turn his tank light on.

The sun will be shining today and I have time to sit outside and read.

There is chocolate ice cream in thefreezer

Popular Posts