Cake Of The Week: Cinnamon Sour Cream Cake.

I got to work this morning to see the brown shipping box the cake comes in on my desk.

Yay!

I guess because of President's Day (which I didn't take off), the shipping and mail schedule is all screwy.

This week's cake is one we have had before... Cinnamon Sour Cream cake.



This one is a favorite of everyone in the office. It's quite tasty. I had a small slice with my decaf coffee this morning.

Cake and coffee! The breakfast of winners and win-lessers!

(I punched the cake good this morning. A nice solid "one-two" to the top of it. As you can see, no damage was done.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad you got your cake! It looks tasty :)
Vanessa said…
now that is one good looking cake!
Dan said…
I loved it. Where the hell did it go?
Me said…
Lt. Dan! You snooze, you lose! The cake went fast this week. I only had my one slice. I think by lunchtime on sandwich day, the cake was all "ated" up.

Popular Posts