Boston.com: Can't Distinguish Between Neighorhoods.

I'm in total bitch mode today... Between everything I have to do, the piece of shit computer problems I am having today and the detoxing... I am a tour de force bitch today. (So deal with it people!)

But right now, I'd like to direct my bitch-tasticness towards this headline from Boston.com...



Newsflash Boston.com... Aria ain't in the South End. It's in the Theater District. It says so right on their site. But in case you don't know the difference, I decided to quickly put together a map of the area for you...



I mean... I know my neighborhood (The South End) has had it's fair share of shootings and muggings and what-not lately... But I would appreciate it if, Boston.com, you could at least get your information correct.

NOT ALL NEWS-WORTHY CRIMES HAPPEN IN THE SOUTH END, SOUTHIE, ROXBURY, WEST ROXBURY OR DORCHESTER. SOME DO HAPPEN DEEP IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN.

Comments

Anonymous said…
In West Roxbury, we're way too busy getting boozed up and coked out of minds to run around shooting each other.
Anonymous said…
it's = it is
Me said…
Merci beaucoup!
BFW (Tammy) said…
Nice CT... I'm in W. Rox too! Too funny...

You forgot to say too busy keeping the Phoenxi out of W. Roxbury.... SO annoying.
Anonymous said…
Actually, according to the City of Boston’s website, the club is either in:

Bay Village or Chinatown/Leather District
Me said…
I consider it Chinatown myself... And Chinatown I count as "downtown."
You know, that area is kind of ambiguous....if I had to pinpoint it, I'd say the Theater District. Downtown works as well. It's not quite the heart of Chinatown, and it's just on the fringe of the Leather District. It's a tough call. Or you could just say "right by New England Medical Center" and have that work for you. But if it's north of the pike, it's definitely not the South End.

Popular Posts