Project Runway: My Prediction.

What we DO know:
  • The Project Runway Fashion Show was held this past Friday.
  • Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham was the celebrity guest judge. (And she wore a fab orange draped dress.)
  • Five contestants (Sweet P, Chis, Christian, Jillian and Rami) showed collections.
  • Allegedly, two of the three contestants showed collections only to not reveal who the final three contestants are.
While reading my fashion news over at the NY Post this morning, I saw that they had pictures of pieces from each of the five contestants' collections. Based on the showing order (Sweet P and Chris went first) and another tip online, here is who I think were in the final three:

Jillian


Rami


Christian


My favorite, and who I think wins (based on the pictures) is Christian... Who has been my favorite since the beginning.

I'm so freaking excited! And the finale doesn't air for a few more weeks. Argh!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts