Heidi Montag's "Higher" Music Video.

Now... I have a lot of shit to do at work today. A lot. But despite this, I decided to take time out of my busy day to bring you this...

Heidi Montag's "Higher" video.



Towards the end, there are some areas where she's not even lipsynching in time to the music. Whoever edited this thing did a shit-tastic job. (Hoo-ray for them!)

But it's HILARIOUS! The whole thing.

She doesn't really think this quality of crap will actually make her a star, does she? She is playing it up, right? She's not delusional, right?

Comments

Anonymous said…
She's delusional if she thinks she can sing! And what's with all the crazy arm movements and rolling around in the sand and running? It's such an 80s vision of what a pop music video should be... but done really poorly!
Anonymous said…
Omg thanks for posting this. I was taking a work break and it made me laugh so hard. But after about 1 min. in I couldn't do it anymore. Dude, what is up with her arms? They are like 10 feet long? It's a little bit freak-ish.
Anonymous said…
so what. she's smokin' hot. Just turn your speakers down and enjoy
Me said…
I don't think she's hot.

And, actually, I don't mind the music so much. It's more the video I have a problem with.

Popular Posts